Last week, The Iconist announced the upcoming launch of the ICONSENSUS ambassador program, which would see ICON select 10 individuals or teams to promote ICON’s journey towards mass adoption, ahead of its pivotal decentralization move in September.
ICON has since opened applications and provided further information on the program, including a list of responsibilities the ambassador will be undertaking. Ambassadors will be in charge of creating content for ICON to spread the spirit of the ICON network. The full details are below:
ICONSENSUS Campaign Ambassador Program
ICON will recruit 10 ambassadors to act as campaign advocates for 3 months.
- Participate in weekly group discussions about ICONSENSUS Campaign promotion
- Write Medium articles for icon.community
- Submit a monthly activity report (e.g. links of published content)
- Create social media content (e.g. Twitter, blog, YouTube, Reddit, Bitcoin Talk and other social platforms)
Commission for activities:
- Certification issuance (official record on the ICON Tracker)
- Reward of $500 worth of ICX Tokens (exchange rate to be confirmed)
- Application deadline: May 3rd, 2019 (Fri.), 17:00 P.M. KST (GMT+9)
- Appointment of ambassadors: May 10th (Fri), 2019
Applications are now open (here) until May 3rd.